Been a while since I've done one of these! Tagged by
-Write the rules in your journal entry if you're tagged
-Write 13 facts about yourself
-Answer 13 questions from me who tagged you
-Make your own 13 questions
-Tag 13 users
-No tagging back
-Not forbidden to tag anyone
- I'm not even sure I know 13 people still active on dA who fill these in, so I'm gonna have to ignore these rules13 Facts About Me
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I have synesthesia in regards to perceiving letters and numbers as colours. I didn't realise until into adulthood that not everyone perceives letters and numbers this way, so for a long time I didn't know synesthesia was any different to what other people experience.
3. Last year I got a new job, fixed a lot of problems with my health and life in general. I feel much better for it.
4. I have been trying to curb my hoarding problem and have had some brutal clear-outs, but those have had to go on hold this year, because I've just had too much else on my plate to have time for more clear-outs.
5. I have two pet cats, Maisy and Whizz.
6. For a while now I've been focusing more on writing than drawing, because writing relaxes me and I feel that I'm better at it. Sadly, right now drawing stresses me out and I'm not sure when I'm going to start enjoying it again. Hopefully in time.
7. It makes me sad to vote tactically instead of honestly, but as I've gotten older I've started to understand why people do that...
8. I try to get around my procrastination by doing one thing I've been putting off doing to avoid doing something else I'm putting off doing. It's a weird system, but sometimes it works.
9. Even though I enjoy the Yo-kai Watch games, I've never had any desire to watch the anime for some reason.
10. This year I'm going to Germany and it'll be the first time I've flown on my own. I'm kinda terrified of that, but hopefully it'll make me more prepared for flying alone in future.
11. I tried to grow a plant for the first time this year, but it didn't work out. Guess I don't have green fingers.
12. When I'm stressed, I play Inazuma Eleven games. They'd normally be the kind of games that stress me out, but for some reason I find them super relaxing to play. Shame that they don't seem to be bringing any more of them to Europe. D:
13. Phone and video calls are difficult for me. I try to avoid them if I can.And here's MJ's questions:
1. Are you excited for Lady Layton? (Or whatever the new title is called.)
Kinda? I'm not avoiding spoilers, but I'm trying to be hands-off about the title because I feel like overthinking things is what ruined the last few Layton games for me. I'm definitely going to be buying the game, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment.
2. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
Well, Harry Potter is the one I've actually read, so by default I have to go with that. But honestly I'm not a big HP fan. There's potential in the HP universe for sure, but now that I'm older I feel like the execution could have been better, I guess?
3. What's your favourite holiday?
It feels wrong to pick, because I've been lucky enough to have some great holidays with my family and friends. As long as everyone's there are we're having a good time then great to me.
4. Going anywhere nice this summer?
Yes! I'm going to Germany in July to stay with KarniMolly
5. Are you sick of Marvel and DC movies? Or just comic book movies in general?
I've never had any interest in them, so I just ignore them. The only one I genuinely liked was Deadpool. For any others I've seen it was more a case of me going to see them because the other person wanted to watch them and I just didn't understand what was going on and/or got bored.
6. Have you read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy?
Sorry, but no.
7. What are you reading at the moment?
Hahahahaa... sadly nothing. My mountain of backlog books isn't getting any smaller. I think the most recent series I read was the Please Save My Earth manga that my friend Yamigirl21
so kindly sent me.
8. Out of all my OCs, which one do you like best? (Sorry, I stole that one!)
I'm gonna have to go with Mira! She's just so cool and I'm a sucker for that.
9. Did you enjoy Voltron Season 3 if you've seen it? If not... do you have any desire to see it?
Not got Netflix right now, so I haven't seen Voltron. But it is a series that I'm interested in checking out sometime, since so many of my friends think so highly of it. I predict that either Hunk or Coran will be my favourite.
10. What is your all time favourite OTP?
Ooooh, that's a tough one! I guess I have to go with a ship that's endured the test of time for me. Or more accurately, two ships, because I've never been able to pick between them. So those would be Peachshipping (Yuugi/Anzu) and Prideshipping (Yami/Seto). Though of course Crow/Badger gets an honourable mention, even if my history with that ship isn't quite as long as ol' Yu-Gi-Oh yet.
11. What is your dream job?
The step above the job I have now?
12. Favourite Dreamworks movie?
I'm gonna be obnoxious and pick The Prince of Egypt. 8)
13. Any predictions for what might happen in Reset? Ok, selfish question... Any idea what might happen in Lady Layton?
I'm gonna answer both of these! For the first one, I couldn't even begin to predict what happens in Reset except that maybe Clive will keep showing up as a reporter and it puts Luke on edge. Also maybe Aurora might not die? :3 As for Lady Layton, I'm probably waaay off with this, but I feel that the title change to Layton's Mystery Journey could imply that, if this becomes a series, Katrielle might not be the main character of each title. But again, I'm probably off with that.Okay, so here's my 13 questions!
1. Do you have a favourite Studio Ghibli movie?
2. Do you live near where you were born?
3. Got any guilty pleasure Youtube videos?
4. Is there any food that you want to like, but just can't?
5. You have to edit out one character from your favourite series! Who would you choose to get rid of and why?
6. What's a good day off like for you?
7. Are there any movies that you feel deserved more attention than they got?
8. How good are you at cooking?
9. Morning person, night person or just tired all the time?
10. Obligatory 'got any pets?' question.
11. Memes - love 'em, hate 'em or indifferent?
12. Any fads (Frozen, Furbies, etc.) that you look back on and think "I'm glad that's over"?
13. Do you have any superstitious beliefs about the number 13?
As for tagging, I'm kinda struggling since a lot of folks either don't use dA now or else don't like filling these in. So I'm going to take a shot in the dark and tag the following (no pressure though):
Project Archive:PL 100 ThemesAA 100 ThemesYGO 100 ThemesGX 10 ThemesThe Big YGO Shipping ChallengeOther Stuff:FAQTumblr
| My Anime List